Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bright spot

It's been a pretty rough couple of weeks with my kiddos for no real reason.  It's nice to have little bright spots along the way to keep me going.  Today was great thanks to a couple of things:

~A dear friend in town for the holidays to have good conversation and coffee with
~homemade chicken noodle soup....not made by me.  Thanks Jeremy!
~one of my best friends flying into to town that I only get to see a couple of times a year
~this little gem waiting for me at home as an early Christmas present! 


Have you heard of this magazine?  I can't wait to crack it open :)  
If you want more info watch this cool stop-motion video made by the creators of Anthology.

Don't want to spend the money on another magazine?  You might be interested in some of 
my latest online magazine obsessions, Rue, Sweet Paul, and Babiekins.
All free for your enjoyment! 

Dear God, please keep the good days coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment