Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Treasure found


We're having a busy day over here, but I thought I would stop in and share some of my latest antique store finds.  I picked up some great vintage postcards at a local shop yesterday that I hope to use in an upcoming project.


I've never noticed the postcards in the shop before and I could have spent forever leafing through them.  Unfortunately, my daughter had big plans of her own and I was torn away (plans involving a really old wind up monkey and our huge double stroller!).

On another recent trip I discovered an amazing baby book that was never written in! 


It was printed in Chicago in 1927.  The illustrations are to die for and the font is surprisingly modern.


What about you?  Where do you find hidden treasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment