Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tiny street art


I could be the last to know, but I just ran across the artist Slinkachu, creator of Little People-a tiny street art project.  Have you heard of him? 

He creates little people in various scenes and puts them throughout London and takes pictures.  I couldn't find a lot of information on the blog about the start of this fascinating project, but according to Thedesigninspiration he hosts gallery showings of his work in order to "encourage city-dwellers to be more aware of their surroundings and to reflect the loneliness and melancholy of living in a big city."

What do you think?  Would you notice a tiny person on the sidewalk?  I find it strange and beautiful.

(All images via little-people)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I love it! I probably wouldn't notice these, but wouldn't it be awesome to find one?!

    ReplyDelete