Wednesday, July 20, 2011

5 Ideas: Outdoor Summer Parties

I don't think we're hosting any summer dinner parties this year, but I'm dreaming of them anyway.  There's nothing like dining outdoors while the sun goes down.  I thought I would compile some ideas that are sure to make your next gathering a success:

1.) Cold drinks in glass jars.


2.) Nature Inspired Decor.

(fruitwood serving tray from terrain, Alfresco Herb Trough from PotteryBarn)

3.) Twinkling lights.


4.) A pretty cake.


5.) Yard games.



Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of lemonade in glass jars... as long as no children are invited. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these ideas! I don't think throwing a backyard summer shindig is going to happen for us this year either, but I'm definitely going to keep a lot of these ideas in mind for next year. :)
    ~Robin {keephomesimple}

    ReplyDelete