Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Currently working on:

We're pretty much living in the middle of chaos right now.  We're gathering boxes for our move and getting everything squared away on the other side.  Just to throw some more fun into the mix, I decided to take on a custom wedding suite that will be finished up about the time we move.


Here's a little sneak peek at how it's coming along.  I can't wait to show you the final product!


I finally sent my bracelets off to three new friends....


And have been working hard on the branding for the upcoming opening of my little shop:  Swoon Paper Studio.  Once we get settled in our new place, things will be up and running.  I do hope you'll take the time to visit!

Stay tuned this week for a tutorial and a little giveaway action.

No comments:

Post a Comment