Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday


Happy Friday friends! 

I'm excited to share that Jeremy officially started school this week (read his post about it here).  To be honest I was a bit nervous.  We've started to feel settled here, and our new schedule will be a bit hectic.  I had a tiny moment of self pity during my first evening alone with the girls. 

But, when he got home after his first day in the kitchen, nothing could wipe the huge grin off his face.  I've never seen someone that excited about vegetables. 

Cutting vegetables and cooking them are part of his homework (think the onion scene in Julie & Julia) and I'm loving the little tidbits of information that spill out in our conversation (did you know that the avocado is considered a berry?).

I'm learning to trust this plan. Trust this little dream we're holding on to. 

Although we're giving up a lot, we're rich in so many ways.

P.S. Check back next week-many lovely things in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment