Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Make it: No sew bandana bibs


I recently realized the few baby bibs I have on hand are all pink, and girlish as can be.  I started looking for handmade bib ideas the other day and fell in love with "bandana" style bibs. 


I love the look of handmade bibs, but if the effort outweighs the reward, I'm out (that's me running to the nearest Baby Gap I can find)! These bibs are made from jersey cotton, so they won't fray, and are soft as can be.  The best part is you can make them in three quick steps, no sewing required! 

You can head over to DotcomsforMoms for more pictures and the full instructions

P.S.  I totally had to bribe A with a lollipop to get her to wear a baby bib, but isn't she adorable?

4 comments:

  1. Cute bib and rather unbib looking, which is great for some kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your bibs are gorgeous and your site is so pretty I might never update my own again. I have posted a link to your bibs. I hope you don't mind. Take care! Dedri
    http://www.lookatwhatimade.net/diy/waste-not-want-not/from-t-shirt-to-baby-bandana-bibs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute bandanas . I really like the the popper to keep them on. Its a little different to velcro and tying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Baby bandana bib

    ReplyDelete