Thursday, May 10, 2012

What to wear to the pool:


The temperature has finally started climbing here and you can find us at the pool most afternoons.  The very crowded pool.

I've never been one to walk around scantily-clad, even at the beach.  I like to wear at least one item as a cover-up, unless I'm actually swimming.  Even so, I'm not a huge fan of traditional cover-ups, and hate spending money on something I can't wear for anything else.

While rifling through summer catalogs and websites, I've picked up on a few alternative ideas for cover-ups, and have been sporting similar pieces on our lazy afternoons.  You probably already have a few of these items in your closet already.  Still feeling too bare?  Add a pair of cute trouser shorts or cut-offs to the ensemble.

one / two / three / four

No comments:

Post a Comment