Friday, June 1, 2012

Announcing: DIY Dare

I know many of you are fellow DIY-ers with tons of ideas!  That's why I wanted to share this exciting contest with you (it has great prizes too!).


Every month, Dotcoms For Moms will set up a DIY "dare" and pick a winner at the end of the month.  The theme for June is a modern garden project, and the prize includes two gorgeous planters from Anthropologie.  My mind is already spinning with possible ideas.

The contest is open to everyone, and ends June 29th.  To enter, go here, submit your basic information, create a title for your project, and upload one photo of the finished product.  Easy, right? 

I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.  Let me know if you enter, I'd love to see your project!  Best of luck :).

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have some projects, I can share one in your invitational.

    ReplyDelete