Monday, August 6, 2012

For the kids: DIY Funny Faces


Two kids at home all day means one Mama who has to get a little creative sometimes.  I'm always looking for new activities to add to our rotation, especially when I hear, "I'm bored,"  one too many times!

Recently I made these posters of our faces and they've been a huge hit!  We've been playing with them for a few weeks now and the drawings are more hilarious everyday (facial hair and pirate paraphernalia seem to bring the most laughs).

You can see the full tutorial over at Playful Learning this morning.  Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this over at Playful Learning. What a fun idea!

    You have a beautiful and inspiring blog!

    I have a daughter named Addie, too! It is short for Adelaide.

    Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever!
    Its a boat load of fun ideas over here and I am so happy to have discovered you via Babble:)
    Cheers!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete