Monday, October 15, 2012

DIY Woodland Masks


Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Ours was spent indoors, mostly at home, and filled with things like pumpkin butter, a marathon of "Into the West," and a warm fire. The Seattle rains finally kicked into full force, and it was kind of nice (for now, anyway).

I'm excited to share these cute little masks with you this morning! My girls love to dress up, and, quite frankly, I'm a little over their "princess" tendencies. So, I decided it was time for something new around here.


Pretty darn cute, right? And no sewing machine required! If you can work a pair of scissors and an iron, you can make these in no time.

Do you know a few little ones who would like to be a fox or an owl? I've created downloadable templates and instructions, which you can find this morning over at She Knows. Be sure to check out all of other the great fall-ish ideas while you're there!



No comments:

Post a Comment