Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Crafts with Kids: Paper Trees


This has been the first year that my kids have been interested in "helping out" with the whole Christmas set up. Our holiday decor has been pretty minimalistic this year, so there hasn't been much for them to do. Also, wood floors + glass ornaments + a two and five year old= a lot of potential for disaster.

I've tried to come up with a few crafts they can help me with over the next few weeks, the first being these little paper trees, now proudly displayed in our entry way. This craft was still a little bit hard for A, who's not yet three, but E was able to do it with no problems.

Click over to my post at Playful Learning for more details and pictures! I'm curious, how do you get your children involved during this season?

1 comment: