A few things I've been loving lately:
Sea Wolf. Not new, but new for me. Perfect for a mellow day at home.
2. Turbans. I am crushing on these turbans from Pepper Lou! Maybe it's because they scream summer! beach! (two things I could use right about now).
3. My New Roots. Not a new blog to me, but I have finally started cooking a few of Sarah B's recipes and I'm hooked! A whole stash of delicious, healthy, and adventurous recipes are waiting for you over there.
4. Dry Shampoo by Acure. I picked this up at a natural grocery store a while back and it's the best dry shampoo I have yet to try! It's in powder form, which I thought I would hate, but it works wonders without leaving white residue or a strong smell. Best of all, it's all natural and doesn't contain some of the weird ingredients that are found in other brands (seriously, look at the back of your can!).
5. Abstract paintings. We've been in our house for six months and I'm finally ready to start purchasing and hanging some new art on these bare walls. Sometimes you just have to get to know a place first before you know how to decorate it, right? I'm especially loving everything by Michelle Armas ("That Bowtie I Like" canvas print shown above).
6. Raw + rough cut diamonds. I'm not really in the market for some new rocks, but I can't help but notice the new trend of using rough cut raw diamonds in jewelry settings. It's really grown on me! I love these diamond studs by Alexis Russell, but you can find a lot of other rough cut stones at a lower price too.
What's on your love list lately?