Monday, April 15, 2013

Bits + Pieces


Lately I've been feeling that good old kick in the pants that comes with Spring. I've been throwing open the windows and checking things off my short and long term "to do" lists like crazy. I even planted plants. Who am I?

I think I am finally ready to call Jack's nursery done (pictures coming!), which has inspired me to finally make something out of my girls' room. It's been in a sad, lowly state since we moved in nearly eight months ago. Let's just say the little girl who slept there before we moved in had a thing for purple. I had an amazing time picking few bundles fabric for curtains and pillows at Drygoods Design this last week. I stumbled upon the store while walking in Ballard last November and fell in love. It's taken me this long to pick out fabric because they have so many great choices. I'm so happy with the shape everything is taking and can't wait to get started.

Wherever you are, I hope you're feeling fresh and inspired this Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment