Monday, May 13, 2013

17/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Ellie: You are growing up right before my eyes! Your concern for others surprises me all the time and I love to watch your view of the world widen almost daily.
Addie: You are at an age when one can completely lose themselves in the magic of make believe quite easily. Your big, confident singing voice makes me smile, I hope you always use it with abandon like you do now.
Jack: Silly haired, silly, hilarious boy, oh how I love you. You make my life interesting and new.

...........................................................................................................................................................
Bear with me as I play a little catch up with these photos? The camera is full of captured life, but they are just now making their way here.

No comments:

Post a Comment