Friday, May 17, 2013

Little Swoon: Collaborative Art

Recently I did a collaborative painting project with Ellie and I just love how it turned out! I really believe that preschoolers have the best ideas when it comes to being creative. There was something special about doing this together and I think it turned out much better than if we were both doing paintings of our own. I would love to do a whole series of paintings with both her and Addie to fill up our "gallery" wall, which is situated at the end of the hallway we all walk through everyday.


With all of that said, it can be difficult to make something with your child, especially if they are five years old or younger. To read all about our approach, head over to my post today at Playful Learning!

Happy weekend to you, I hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment