Monday, June 17, 2013

22/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"

A week of close-ups:
Ellie: Came up with the idea for this necklace all by herself and put it together. I helped her tie it and she has worn it every day since then for at least part of the day. Tiny crafter in training!
Addie: Loves animals more than anything else. Held on to the neck of this dolphin pool toy for hours. We're excited to take her to the zoo for the first time soon-pretty sure it's going to blow her mind.
Jack: Teeth number 7 and 8 are poking through and sometimes a bath is the only thing that will distract him. Loud monkey noises and funny dancing work too, but we aren't all blessed with endless energy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I love Ellie's necklace (makes me want one!), Addie is so adorable, and Jack has beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete