Monday, October 21, 2013

Edwards Family Photos 2013


Way back when, we met up with the talented Meg Borders in a family-owned orchard and had a few photos snapped of our ever-changing family. The sunlight was perfect and Meg did an incredible job getting my little ones to actually look at the camera. I shared a few captures on Instagram this summer, but I thought I would share some of the images here too, because today I am missing that glowing sun more than you know!

Get ready for a lot of images...





Preparing for family photos can be a stressful (and expensive) process-from picking outfits, to battling the weather, and settling on the perfect location. BUT, when I look back on these, taken only a few months back, I can already see how my children have changed. I know I will cherish these beautiful images even more as time goes on and I begin to forget exactly what the "little" versions of them looked like.





I love all the little interactions that were captured between us, and seeing my three together literally melts my heart, both in photos and real life.


Thanks again Meg for freezing this moment in time for me, I know I will still love these when I am old and gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment