Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful Mr. Turkey (a printable for kids).

I love this time of year! Things are starting to twinkle, children are dressed as adorable pilgrims, and everyone is bringing out the good food and china (yum!). Candy canes and mistletoe are just around the corner....

My girls celebrated Thanksgiving last week at school. I made a simple craft for my daughter's Kindergarten class and I thought I would share it with you. In case you need one more thing to keep them busy at turkey time...

You will need to gather:

Turkey/feather printable
Construction Paper in various colors
A large brad
Crayons or markers

Cut the feathers out from the template and set aside. Cut a feather shape in varying sizes out of construction paper (we cut five different ones). Layer the feathers on top of one another and poke the brad through near the bottom middle. Attach feathers to turkey by sticking it through near the middle of the turkey's body.

Fan the feathers out and write or draw what you're thankful for on each one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...