Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stitch Worthy


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

Lately I've found my curiosity leaning more and more towards sewing garments for my girls. This could not surprise me more! I didn't grow up around sewing and am completely self taught. The fact that my favorite clothing for children tends to be simple, well-crafted, and made of quality materials, has made me think (foolishly, perhaps?) that maybe I can create these on my own.

I've set out a little challenge for myself: to sew at least part of their Easter outfits this year. I've been finding great inspiration all over the web, and thought I would share a bit of it here. My favorite details in the patterns I've found so far? Pockets and ties! I just can't get enough.

I will be adding more to my Sew It board on Pinterest as time goes on. You can also find inspiring pictures of stylish children's clothing (and more!) on my other board here.

No comments:

Post a Comment