Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Private Art Dealer is my Fave

Melanie from You Are My Fave is always snapping pictures of her latest art finds and generally being cool. A while back I decided my very bare walls needed her help! I love art, but have a terrible time narrowing down my picks and putting it all together.

Melanie swooped in and with the help of Minted and a few nails, and made two different walls in my house shine. Something about a good gallery wall just legitimizes a space (so much better than randomly hung art), and she did a fantastic job.

To see more, head over to You Are My Fave! P.S. She's also kinda giving away a $500 gift card to Minted on Instagram today, so you might want to head there too!

1 comment:

  1. An incredible article you write, very very interesting and informative. I hope you will keep writing articles as good as this, so I gained extensive insight. Thanks a lot! , ,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...