Friday, May 13, 2011

Fun with tape.


Thanks to a lot of actual work coming in, I've been feeling pretty uninspired when it comes to making things for my home.  In an effort to jump start some creativity I was playing around with some Japanese Washi tape (how can you not love this stuff?).

I ended up making this chevron inspired art and letter "e" to brighten up my desk for a while.  They will probably be replaced before long, perhaps when I get out of this rut? 


In the meantime, here are some fun things you can do with this amazing tape:

Decorate a vase.
Spruce up inexpensive clothespins
Make plain gift wrap more awesome
Add some flair to wire hangers (perfect for kids rooms!)
Quick, but cute bunting
And my favorite: Make your own twist ties!  I'm so doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment