Thursday, December 15, 2011

A bit of news.

Yesterday, Tina from the Canadian Living blog contacted me about featuring my hand warmer project on their blog today (yay!).  You can see the post here.

After reading Tina's post this morning, I realized I forgot to tell you something really important:  one of my projects was published!!!!

Shortly after we moved to California, I was contacted by Mollie Makes, a craft magazine in the UK, about featuring my hanging doily decoration from way back when (you can see the Mollie Makes blog here).  They sent me a copy of the magazine, which came out in October in the UK.


Thanks for reminding me Tina, and thanks again Molly Makes!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like life is good for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful Randi. Congratulations. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those hanging doilies and was inspired to make some for my daughter's first birthday. I still have them hanging up. Thanks for being so awesome.

    ReplyDelete