Monday, April 30, 2012

Painted glass luminaries.


How's Monday treating you?  I've had a lot on my plate lately and frankly I'm exhausted.  I fell asleep reading a book to E today while sitting up, and that's when I knew I truly needed a break!  I'm off to take a nap, but I thought I would pop in and share my latest project with dotcoms for moms.


These painted glass luminaries only take about an hour to make and have really added a nice glow to our evenings spent outside.  You can find instructions for making your own over here!

P.S.  The deck is looking pretty decent, right?  Planning on showing you the completed makeover this week!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Randi! Can't wait to see more of your porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you look down on the luminaries they look like eggs!

    ReplyDelete