Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pinterest picks: Make it at home

I've been itching to make things lately, and fortunately there have been some great DIY posts floating around! 

Here are a few projects I've added to my list:


I love this homemade desk with hairpin legs!  I've had this in my mind forever, and now Casey has made one that all of us can copy!  You can find the instructions over at My Life as a Sugar Lander.


These chalkboard labels from Dandee are so clever and cute!  I know my kids would love to draw on these.


Of course I've got baby projects on my mind, and you know I love me some wood veneer!  This woodland inspired mobile from Melanie at You are my fave is just right!


Speaking of baby projects, I'm loving this simple homemade baby gym found over at Apartment Therapy.  Imagine the possibilities!

3 comments:

  1. :) thanks for the mention! totally make it... so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Casey! Totally planning on making it when we move home in August. Considering a small kids table with shorter legs too (our ikea one has seen better days).

      Delete
  2. Pinterest is a great platform for finding DIY inspiration, and it's always satisfying to make something yourself. When it comes to making something at home, it's important to choose a project that's not only fun but also achievable. Before diving into a DIY project, consider your skill level, available resources, and time constraints.

    Once you've chosen a project, make sure you have all the necessary materials and tools before you start. It can be frustrating to get halfway through a project and realize you're missing a crucial component. Don't be afraid to get creative and put your own spin on the project. Pinterest is a great starting point, but there's no harm in deviating from the original design to make something truly unique.

    If you need help with finding the right project or getting started, there are plenty of online resources available. You can find step-by-step tutorials on YouTube or visit Accessprep for inspiration and guidance. Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the process of creating something with your own two hands.

    ReplyDelete