Thursday, October 4, 2012

Inspired by: Kilim textiles


It must be the cozy fall weather, but suddenly I want to fill my home with layered textiles. I'm normally a pretty neutral decorator, but right now I want to be surrounded by pretty patterns and textures. I'm especially loving the return of kilim fabrics and rugs-I see them everywhere!

Original kilim rugs are a bit pricey, but reproduction prints and patterns are popping up everywhere lately!  I saw this pillow from target this week and have been drooling over this rug and pillow for quite a while now. I also love all the pillow covers and accessories people have made from old rugs on etsy (search "kilim" to see what I mean!), especially this one, and this one.

What are you craving this fall?

one / two / three / four

No comments:

Post a Comment