Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Seasons.

Can I be honest with you? I am terrible with big transitions in life. It's been all I can do to remember to eat three meals a day these past few months (and by meal I mean random pantry combinations eaten at the kitchen counter)! I feel like I have to apologize to you, dear blogosphere. My commitment to you has wavered as of late.

The good news is, three months into this whole mother-to-three under five-new house-new town thing, I feel like I'm finally getting a handle on it. What a busy season!

Here's a sampling of what we've been up to:


P.S. I'm pretty sure this little blog is turning 2 this month. Fun festivities to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Randi, I've been amazed at how much you've been blogging and creating during these past few months! Never apologize for taking the time you need to care for your family, your home, and yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete