Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quick Trip.


The day after Easter we made a mad dash over the border and spent three wonderful days in Whistler with family. I was not raised in a "mountain" family, but I am beginning to appreciate the wonder and awe of it all.


Thanks to baby wearing (and delicious ice cream eating), my camera was best left in the hotel room most days. I hope you can catch the magic of this place through the tiny lens of my phone. Snow tubing and riding the gondola were the favorite activities of everyone. I forgot how much fun it is to play in the snow! This time around we only had time to experience a tiny piece of all this gorgeous area has to offer. I can't wait to go back. Bring on the fresh air and breathtaking views!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos and blog so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous. I love being in the mountains, but I'm too far away from any to get to go on a regular basis.

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete