Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Air Plant Teacher Gifts


It's that time of year again-time to show teacher's a little appreciation. Flowers and plants always make nice gifts, so we set out to our favorite flower shop the other day in search of the perfect thing. I stumbled upon the air plant section and fell in love! I'm sure you know about these wonders by now, but they only require indirect sunlight (hello dark classroom) and light misting once a week. Plus, without the need of potting soil, you can put these guys just about anywhere.


We chose to put ours in tiny terracotta pots, and they turned out so cute that I wish I would've bought extra for myself! These would also make amazing party or wedding favors. Other ideas for vessels would be tiny spice jars, shells, tins, and small terrariums.


I whipped up a little tag that we printed on to full sheet labels, cut out, and wrapped around wooden sticks as a flag (you could also use toothpicks, popsicle sticks, or cake pop sticks). We wrote thank you on the back and the girls signed their names.

You can download our tag here and use it for any plant gift you have up your sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment