Friday, December 31, 2010

Dinner Party pictures + Christmas Card

Christmas has come and gone, and I've already moved onto New Year's and Valentine's day in my mind, but I can't help sharing some pictures of one of the Christmas parties we hosted this year and a quick snapshot of our Christmas card.

We ended up hosting most of the family gatherings this year and it was crazy, but fun.  My awesome chef of a husband slaved in the kitchen and produced something amazing every time.  And the presents!  Oh my.  Let's just say we had to haul several bags full of wrapping paper and boxes to the curb on garbage day (please don't judge me for not recycling this time!), which of course blew away several times (dang Tri-Cities wind).  Overall a magical Christmas with plenty of time to spend with dear family and friends.


                                                    






























And last, but not least, a snapshot of our Christmas card.


















Whew!  I'll be back later with a fun weekly roundup and a special announcement.  Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment