Friday, December 31, 2010

Weekly Roundup + Special Announcement


I am not sure this day could get any better!  Sitting on my counter are two unopened boxes from places I love ( Anthro and Wonderland Room), it's New Year's Eve, and one other thing.....remember Ellie's uber-girly party?  Today it's being featured right here on Ohdeedoh-my hands down best source for everything kids.  I feel so honored and can't stop smiling. 

We're planning a quiet NYE due to the lack of a babysitter around here.  I'm thinking comfort food and a good movie.  Do you have any fun plans?

Here's some interesting links from around the web:

It's not too late to make these little cuties for your friends from Dandee Designs

A cool new site from Andrea Linett of Lucky Magazine featuring real street style and cool sketches and pictures.

Buy a calendar or any other great product at Satsuma Press and donate to help little Liam.  I'm planning on hanging my stunning calendar this week!

Isn't my sister funny?  I love reading about her take on living in downtown Seattle.

What I wish I was wearing tonight instead of a ratty t-shirt and sweats.

Color inspiration for our bedroom.  So far all we have is neutral painted walls with white base boards, but I'm dreaming of soft grays and pops of yellow.

That's all for now!  I hope the weekend treats you well and you have a chance to reflect on what has made your year worth while and what can make for an even better one :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention! You're so kind, Randi.

    Also, congrats on the Ohdeedoh feature! Your little Ellie's party was darling.

    ReplyDelete