Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Man Box.


On Father's Day, my Dad and I went on a grocery run together.  I think we were talking about holidays, when he offhandedly mentioned an idea.  He said someone should make a box for men with all of the cards they needed for the year.  My Dad has always been good at remembering occasions, but bad at planning ahead.  I can recall walking around the mall the night before my Mom's Birthday or their Anniversary with him many times.

Well Dad, your wildest dreams have come true.


Introducing The Man Box.  A little something I whipped up as a late Father's Day present.

Just open the little drawer and you will find a Birthday card for my Mom, an Anniversary card, a package of thank you notes, a Valentine's card and one for Mother's Day too.  I made most of the cards myself, but also threw in a couple I found at the store.


The girls and I delivered it to his office this morning.  The best part?  His assistant is going to be in charge of the box so he'll always be on time.

4 comments:

  1. What a creative idea! And I love the name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea!!!! My dad would love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!! Just found your blog, and I'll be checking back for more! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love this idea! Love all your ideas, Randi!

    ReplyDelete