Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer hair


It finally feels like summer around here this week.  Finally.

For the first time in a long time, I have long(ish) hair for summer.  I've been searching for new styles and I thought I would share my favorites with you:


I'm loving a classic braid, especially braided off to one side.


Hair braided or piled on top of the head looks so effortless, yet put together.

(source unknown, found via Pinterest)

I'm also loving a side bun, with a little bit of mess to it.

What's your favorite hairstyle for summer?

1 comment:

  1. I have loved playing around with a 'messy bun' lately, especially now that my hair is finally getting long enough to do it. I love that it can look casual and elegant all at the same time. I'd love to play around with some braids too. I think they're so classic.

    ReplyDelete