Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday favorites

How's your Friday treating you?  We are counting down the days until we move (a week from Tuesday) and trying to squeeze every last drop out of our time here.  My weekend is sure to be filled with cardboard boxes and old friends.

Here are my favorite things from around the web this week:


Oh me, oh my-can you believe these darling horses are made of cardboard?  See the complete how-to from Ann Wood over here (found via Luiza's board)


I'm super excited about the new collaborative effort that is SHIMTOKK (SHIM & SONS meets TOKKETOK).  I can't wait to see what these ladies have up their sleeves.  The photo above was taken at their recent Packaging 101 workshop.


Clouds in your coffee (or hot cocoa!)-literally.  From Nickole Herriott's flickr stream, spotted via Casey's pin. Buy your own little cookie cutter over at Herriott Grace (and find a great cloud cookie recipe here).


Dear Von Tundra, can I work for you?  Look at the awesome remodel they did on this bus!  Found on Design Milk.

I hope your weekend is the best!

1 comment:

  1. It would be super fun to make cloud marshmallows for hot cocoa :)

    ReplyDelete