I thought it would be fun to take a look I find inspiring for fall and break it apart. You may already have something like it, but never put the pieces together before. I think it's really fun to "shop your own closet" around this time of year before buying anything new. You might be surprised at what's been lurking in there all summer.
1. Dress: back in black classic fitted dress by Ruche: $32.99
2. Boots: Steve Madden Women's Intyce riding boot via Amazon: $120.34
3. Clutch: Metallic telegram clutch by Madewell: $52
4. Belt: Faux leather, Forever 21: $7.80
5. Glasses: Secret Identity Eyeglass kit, Matt Singer: $40
P.S. I think you could wear sweats in the fall and be just as happy. Then you could eat more comfort food too!