Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well stated.

Today is the big moving day!

I woke up 2 nights ago at precisely 2 am to realize I have lived in the same State my whole life, and now I'm leaving.  I've never considered the idea of State pride, but it turns out I have some.

Washington, you've made me who I am.

Who knows, maybe I'll order a little State print to show my pride?

These old school chalkboard State maps are genius!  The State outline is permanent, but you can write on the whole thing with chalk.  Made to order from shopdirtsa.


This Washington map designed by aruppel is adorable!


Quick, someone in Virginia buy this beautiful artwork!  Made from pieces of old road maps, the art available from laferrera is stunning (sadly Washington is not available).

I'll be on the road most of the week, but I've got some lovely things scheduled.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have now lived in two states other than WA and my pride for WA grows with each new move. I'm about to add another state to the list... let's see if it measures up. So far, none of them have :-/

    ReplyDelete