Monday, November 7, 2011


Happiness is:

~A funny little friend on your table
~A husband who makes soup on the weekend, sometimes even twice

~Two sweet girly girls
~My morning pick-me-up dressed in red for the Holidays

~A whole year of blogging (can you believe it!!)
~Doing what you love.

In addition to custom invitations and parties, I've been working on the makings of a sweet little shop.  There are some happy little paper and party goods in there that I think you're going to love.

Will you join me on Wednesday for the grand opening of Swoon Paper Studio? I would be so honored.  One lucky reader will win a festive prize. 

See you there!


  1. Sounds so exciting! Congrats! Will be there!

  2. Cute little ballerina girls! Good luck with the new shop, it looks exciting!

  3. hello!

    i've spent a lot of time in the past couple of days perusing your blog & have loved every single second of it!

    i'm following you here & on pinterest & i can't wait to see what you have in your shop on wednesday!


    p.s. i have four boys, so when i see those beautiful little girly girls of yours, it makes my heart flutter just a little bit!

  4. Opening a shop is so exciting! I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

  5. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    Thanks for share,
    * Rio Prasetyo *


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...