Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jennifer & Robert

Shortly before we moved I finished up a wedding suite for Jennifer & Robert.  Their wedding took place this last weekend and I'm just now getting around to snapping a few pics of the invites.

When Jennifer told me they were dreaming up a travel-themed celebration, I was on board right away!  You know how much I love a good map.


About a month ago Jennifer contacted me about putting together their wedding program.  They wanted to make an eight page booklet with all the information guests would need on their big day,  including fun facts about their wedding and wedding party.  It was fun to incorporate the look of the invitation into the program.


Congratulations Jennifer & Robert, I feel so honored to have been a part of your big day!

1 comment:

  1. As a recipient of your invitations and program creations I can say, your work was absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete