Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Favorites


me, circa 1987

Happy Friday friends!  The holiday season seems to be in full swing and I'm loving it.  I'm proud to say I'm done with my Christmas shopping early this year and can just relax and enjoy some candy canes while the postman delivers all of my packages.  Have you braved the mall yet?

We're hoping to try a new restaurant this weekend and possibly drive over to the Alameda Point Antiques Faire.  I guess it's the largest in Nor-Cal!  I'm excited to sift through vintage finds and see an old friend from high school who sets up her bakery booth there.

Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a cozy and blessed weekend!

Here are a few links to enjoy:

Planning to sit down and check out Anthology's free online gift guide this weekend, for sure

A huge 'ole round up of gifts to make by hand

This baby's party has better food than most adult parties do!

5 minutes to pom-pom bliss

Have you ever wondered just how much that picture was Photoshopped?  Soon you can know!

I bought most of my gifts here this year
(use code PINHOLEFAMILY for 25% of all products until midnight tonight!)


P.S. Today is the last day to take 20% off your order in the shop.  Just use code HOLIDAY at check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment