Monday, February 20, 2012

Highlights from a productive weekend

I've been so caught up in my weekend here, that I almost took today off!  I decided I would throw some pictures up for you.

I loved everything about this past weekend.  It's something you can't plan, but sometimes things just come together and everything works.


We squeezed in a few walks to the store,


and I lugged my sewing machine out of the closet to make some bedding for our well-used doll bed (Ellie picked out that great fabric!).


We received a package my Mom sent when she was visiting my sister in Korea.  She included some fun little slippers for the girls.  Ellie was so excited, she exclaimed, "my own house shoes, I'm so impressed!"  They even sleep in them at night.


This sweet girl is talking a mile a minute now and had us laughing all weekend!




We took a day trip to Napa on Saturday to buy a chair (but, really we just needed to get out).  The weather was perfect and little yellow flowers were blooming along the road everywhere.  We walked along the water and then found a local coffee shop/coffee roaster that was excellent.  We're planning to look for their roast at  Whole Foods this week! 

We also spent some time hiking, crafting, organizing,  and eating lots of good food thrown together by Mr. Edwards.

I also discovered this blog, and decided that I can't live without this print.

Hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

  1. hooray for productive weekends. sounds like you had a great one. love Erica's blog (urban grace)!

    ReplyDelete