Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Make it: Cut-paper art



 I'm back from the long weekend with a little project for you.  There's nothing like an extra day to relax with family.  I hope your three days were long and restful!


I've been looking for a new piece of art to add to the girl's room, so we spent a little bit of time on Saturday experimenting with some paper and wood veneer.  We came up with an easy way to use pretty cut paper as art, and I love how it turned out.

You can see the full project and instructions over at Dotcoms for Moms right here

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am new to your followers list. I'll invite you to come join me. I like your framed paper work, very sweet and looks soooo easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome, Randi. I can't believe you made it all with a punch. It looks so fancy! And you inspired me to finally share a picture on my blog of the most recent papercutting I did. Nothing too fancy, but it was fun and free. :)

    ReplyDelete