Thursday, January 24, 2013

New job + a few love letters


As most of you know, I've been a regular contributor over at Playful Learning since last Spring. I was recently pulled into a larger role with the blog/brand and could not be happier!

I really believe that children have endless potential, and if given the chance and resources can do more than we expect. They can do so much, and they want to learn from us. Parents want to create hands-on experiences and meaningful moments in the lives of their children, yet it's often hard to find ways to connect with them and make your everyday time together more purposeful. If you're looking for ways to do that very thing, I encourage you to check out Playful Learning.

Mariah (founder of the site) has created a wonderful resource for parents and people who work with children. In addition to the blog, she has created successful eCourses all about growing young minds and connecting with children on their level. I went through the courses earlier this year and found myself filling several pages of my notebook with ideas and ways my everyday life with my kids could change for the better. You can also check out her book, which you can find on Amazon or in most book stores.


With Valentine's Day approaching, the focus this month is on small acts that make your children feel loved. I'm over there today talking about the love letters I've been working on for my girls. Hop over to my post to find out more!

I would love to have you join the community over there, and would love to hear your thoughts on living with children here as well!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Randi! What a perfect opportunity for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! just found you blog and love it so far - new follower and can't wait to read more!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled to be working with you :-) Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Randy, congrats on this new opportunity you have, I adore what you do and I'm sure you'll do a great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us! I've already posted one of your fantabulous paper creations on my blog, I just leave you here the link in case you want to read... thanks again, Ciao, Lisa - Shabbypassion.blogspot.com

    http://shabbypassion.blogspot.it/2013/01/diy-lovely-letter-writing-kit.html

    ReplyDelete