Monday, July 22, 2013

10 Activites for Bored Children


I wrote a post for Playful Learning last week that I wanted to share with you. Like us, I'm guessing you may have arrived at the familiar mid-summer slump. My kids do great most of the time, but a few days a week they seem unsure about what to actually do with all of this wonderful free-time called summer.

I compiled a list of ten fun and easy things you can do with your kids (or they can do by themselves-yay!) using mostly things you have around the house. Find the list here.


I started trying the things on the list today myself. Mondays are always hard, aren't they? So far they have been doing the first activity on the list for over an hour by themselves-so I'm calling it a win!

Do you have any other ideas to add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment