Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Camp Style


Every summer I fall in love with camp and camp style all over again. Let's all move to a cabin in the woods! Here are a few of my current favorites....

1. Amazing camp stools from Wood & Faulk
2. Happy Camper Sweatshirt from Camp Brand Goods
3. Gorgeous blanket from Hot Moon Collection
4. Cute little popcorn popper from Terrain
5. Gorgeous Big Sur print from SeptemberWren
6. First Aid kit from West Elm

Do you have any camping plans in the works?

Camping inspo from the past.

7 comments:

  1. I am in love with the amazing camp stools. Those are so perfect for my family's needs. Thanks for a super share. The happy camper shirt was cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! I think there is even a DIY for the stools on their blog :)

      Delete
  2. My husband just made a Wood & Faulk stool off their design and it is pretty.cool! This is a really summer-fun collection! Also, our family took a trip to Turkey in May and the "gorgeous rug" reminded me of the thousands of Turkish kilim rugs we encountered. Good stuff on here, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Erin! I would LOVE for my husband to make those stools, and I would give anything to actually go to Turkey and get some rugs :). I hear they are pretty reasonably priced there?

      Delete
  3. Just spotted this - LOVE your gorgeous blog. Mind if I rip off every detail of the geometry party for my son's big 02?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, steal it all. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Cheers to second birthdays!

      Delete