Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Mail 03: New Year's Cheer In a Box


If you've been following along, you might remember that I gave away 12 boxes of happy mail to one lucky winner last spring. I recently sent off another package, just in time to ring in the new year.


I stumbled upon a few pretty things while Christmas shopping and had to include them in the box...




The New Year's box: 3 tissue party medallions, glitter tape, a vial of pretty confetti, two gold candles, 4 sparkler cupcake toppers, and a lipstick color that pops.

Happy New Year to you!


8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet box Randi - LOVE it and your blog too (long time reader - first time commenter!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! If there were ever a giveaway I'd have liked to win...this would have been the one! Hope the lucky receiver is ever enjoying the goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy it all! Loved ALL the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you wrote this information Landlord

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very impressed with your vision and insight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article looks really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue.

    ReplyDelete