Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Little Flower School.


Lately I've been thinking a lot about flowers and plants: arranging them, growing them, admiring them.  I think my thumb is still somewhere between black and green, but my interest is growing.  I am fascinated by which flowers go together and how to make them look their best.

While browsing I stumbled upon The Little Flower School I immediately put it on my list of "things to do in New York" (this is also on my list).  Nicolette Owen  (of Nicolette Camille) and Sarah Ryhanen (of Saipua) have teamed up to offer one of a kind classes all about flowers.



Don't these photos just make you want to sign up?  Anyone in Washington state want to start something like this soon?

*All photos courtesy of Little Flower School

No comments:

Post a Comment