Thursday, May 15, 2014

A River Moving.


When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving within you, a joy.
RUMI 

Things have been quiet around here lately. Sometimes my insides get a little out of sync with my outsides and I find myself with a disconnect. On the days when there are too many tasks, too much motion, the ever urgent requests, my soul is a little hidden and I find it hard to be creative, hard to share in this space. Every time this happens I learn a lot about myself, about living life well. Am I really too busy to connect with myself or is it simply a matter of priorities? Either way, things always get back on track and I find a way to find the quiet, to remember how to live and create from my soul.


There is much to catch you up on, such as our pending house sale and another big move coming up (perhaps this is the reason behind my wandering mind?!), but that is for another day...

We've been spending our days outdoors, and eating ice cream as much as we can. There's nothing like the golden green of the Pacific Northwest in the late spring and early summer! There are so many pockets and paths to explore, I don't think we'll ever run out.


Take care xo

No comments:

Post a Comment