Sunday, August 23, 2015

Three years of Jack.

This sweet, curly-haired boy turned three years old this last week. I can't imagine our home without him in it, yet I can hardly believe he's already lived three years! We often joke that he is the most rewarding, yet demanding child. Always by my side, and most likely attached to me in some way, this boy brings me so much joy. It's a lot of work, but I love our relationship. I've never met another child who will (gently) turn your face towards their own just to make sure they can "wook in your eyes" while you talk to each other.

Over the years, my birthday party philosophy has evolved from all out-shindig, to simple parties with a few fun elements, but a focus on people and simplicity. This time around we made a large and in charge golden whale piñata, and a few zigzag streamers and called it good.

We also ordered a few extra swimming friends to play with at the party and send home with guests. For the record, it took about 20 minutes for this water display to get out of hand (with Jack leading the way) and be removed, but it was fun while it lasted.

Watching Jack's face and reaction to everything from the cupcakes to the presents was so fun. I forgot how easy it is to knock the socks off of a three year old (it's a little harder with those older kids)!

We love you Jack and can't wait to see how you grow this next year!


  1. Thanks for the best was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
    earn to die
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while soi cau lo chinh xac 100 now and finally got the courage to go ahead soi cau mb and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog:
    tank trouble
    tank trouble

    earn to die 1

    earn to die 2

    earn to die 3

    tank trouble 4
    tank trouble 3
    tank trouble 2

  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    happy wheels
    happy wheels
    fireboy and watergirl

  3. I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio
    Tank Trouble | Happy Wheels
    Goodgeme Empire |

  4. Thank you. It was was very helpful.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...