Friday, June 3, 2011

Glad to be home


We got back from SF late last night.  We had the best time, but I have to admit I was missing these little faces so bad!  I even considered waking them up when we got home.

Exploring a city without frequent bathrooms trips, strollers, diaper changes and nap schedules was very luxurious, but of course a teeny tiny bit of me was a little nervous.  We don't travel a lot without our kiddos (make that travel a lot period) so it was a bit strange.  Kind of like the feeling you forgot something really important.  One great thing about our life is that all of us get to be in the same place all day long, so it felt like we were missing half of our team.

I plan to do nothing more today than to hang out at home and squeeze my kiddos.  Maybe we will make some popsicles and play with our new little train set.

What are your plans this weekend?

P.S. Thank you for your sweet comments on the styled shoot this week, on here and on Megan's site, they meant so much to us!  

The winner of the party supplies is:


Please contact me to claim your prize!

1 comment:

  1. Randi,
    Your little ones are adorable. Sounds like you guys had fun in SF. I'm originally from CA and haven't been there in forever!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    ~Robin {keephomesimple}

    ReplyDelete